To undertake a development or build on your property you may require a resource consent under the Resource Management Act 1991.

We can offer information relating to the District Plan and arrange expert guidance and representation of resource consent applications at council hearings, environmental dispute resolution and lodging appeals against council decisions.

Quick Facts: